If you have published new content to a screen but it isn’t appearing there could be a number of reasons:
- The screen isn’t connected to the internet, and is showing as Offline in the Deploy section
- The internet connection on-site is slow and not fully downloading the file (especially if the content is a larger video file)
- Try reducing the size of your files to make it easier to download, or hot spot your device to your phone to see if it downloads quicker.
- The resolution of your image or video is too large to play on your screen (best practice is to keep the resolution at 1920 x 1080 for landscape, and 1080 x 1920 for portrait)
- That the incorrect Playlist or Schedule has been assigned to the screen
- Check under Deploy that the Screen has the right Playlist or Schedule assigned to it.
- There is a hardware fault with your screen or device (check with your reseller)
- If there is nothing displaying on your screen there may be a hardware fault, so get in touch with your Reseller.